- 1 cup cherry radishes
- 2 cup asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Green onion vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 green onion
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400˚.
- Toss radish and asparagus in olive oil. Spread out in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes until radish and asparagus is tender.
- Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients into a food processor or blender. Mix until well combined and green onion is in small pieces. Once asparagus and radishes are done, toss in vinaigrette.
- Serve as a side dish or as a topping for a salad.