- 3/4 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1 medium red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup feta or goat cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Slice fingerling potatoes and red onion into 1/4″ thickness. Toss with olive oil, rosemary, and salt. Place in a 9″ pie plate and roast until potatoes are tender, 30-40 minutes.
- Once potatoes are done, loosen from the bottom of the pie pan. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and black pepper. Pour over cheese and potatoes. Return to oven and back for 40-50 minutes or until egg is set (the egg should puff up and hardly jiggle.)
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.