- 1 large Daikon Radish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 handful of Kale (I prefer curly kale)
- 4 oz brown rice noodles
- 6–8 spring rolls wrappers
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon chile flakes, optional
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Slice radish in to 2 strips and toss with olive oil and salt. Roast until tender, 15-20. While is roasting, destem and roughly chop the kale, set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook brown rice noodles until tender, 4-6 minutes. Drain and set in your assembly station.
- Once radishes are ready, set up your spring roll rolling station with the water, radishes, kale,rice noodles, and a place to roll/cut each spring roll.
- Soak the rice paper for 10-15 seconds (you don’t want it too soft when taking it out of the water.) Place rice paper on a cutting board and load with veggies and noodles. Roll, tuck, and fold in sides as you go. Continue with remaining ingredients.
- Once done slice in half and serve.
- To may the tahini sauce, whisk ingredients together and taste. Adjust according to desired taste.