This recipe has been archived. This site originally started as a playground for learning. These older recipes are not the same caliber as the ones I produce today. Look at this recipe more as a suggestion/inspiration and if you have specific questions about the recipe, please feel free to reach out.Print
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/ cup green onion
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon natural cane sugar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Place quinoa and water in a medium pot, bring to a boil, reduce, and cover. Let cook for 15 minutes until water has been absorbed.
- While quinoa is cooking, in a pan, heat oil. Place carrots, green onions, and zucchini in pan and saute until vegetables are slightly tender. Add in cabbage and continue to saute until cabbage has cooked through and wilted slightly. Once vegetables are ready, stir in soy sauce, rice wing vinegar, and sugar. Continue to cook until liquid is almost gone, about 1-2 more minutes.
- Stir vegetables into quinoa and serve right away.