- 1 tablespoons olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1–2 handfuls of red potatoes
- 1/4 cup Masala Paste
- 1/3 cup veggie broth or coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- In an 8″ cast iron skillet, heat olive oil over medium low heat. Mince garlic and add to olive oil, cook for 1 minute. Quater red potatoes and toss into skillet. Potatoes should form a single layer in skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir together paste and veggie broth. Pour in to skillet and toss with potatoes to coat. Cover and let cook until potatoes are tender, testing occasionaly.
- Push potatoes to the sides and crack two eggs in the center. Cover and let cook until egg whites are set and yolk is desired consistency.