A perfect, vegan and gluten-free sauce that works well with a myriad of noodles, grains, and vegetables.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown rice syrup or honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek or chili flakes
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients for the sauce, through the red pepper flakes. Stir until well combined and add just enough water to thin the sauce down to a smooth and sauce-like consistency.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days.