- 2–3 handfuls lettuce
- 1 handful bean sprouts
- 2–3 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 1 carrot
- 2–3 ounces brown rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2” piece ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch crushed red peppers
- 1–2 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce)
- Juice from one lime
- 2–3 tablespoons cilantro
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add rice noodles and boil for 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a food processor, pulse garlic and ginger into fine bits. Add in peanut butter, honey, tamari, lime juice, and cilantro. Pulse a few more times, add red pepper flakes if using, pulse again and taste. If mixture is too thick, add a little water.
- Toss lettuce and noodles with peanut dressing. Top with bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Carefully peel carrots and use as the finishing touch!