Summer peach popsicles with fresh peaches and a dose of black tea. Add a splash of bourbon for an extra kick!
- 1 pound yellow peaches
- 1 cup plain (unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 Stash American Iced Tea bag
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Bring a pot of water to a simmer. Cut an ‘X’ in the bottom of the peaches and place in the simmering water for roughly 30 seconds, just enough to loosen the skin. Remove from the water and let cool enough to handle. Peel off the skin, remove pit, and cut into wedges.
- In a small skillet heat almond milk until hot. Remove from heat and add the tea bag. Let brew for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bag, giving a good squeeze to remove all the almond milk.
- Combine the peaches, tea mixture, honey, and vanilla in a blender. Puree until mostly smooth, leaving a few peach chunks if desired. Divide the mixture into a 6 popsicle mold. Set popsicle sticks in and freeze for 4 or more hours, until the popsicles are set.
- If needed, run the molds under lukewarm water for 15 or seconds to loosen the popsicle.
Tips & Tricks: Peaches not in season? Frozen peaches work too!
Nutrition: see the information.
- Calories: 58
- Sugar: 12.1
- Sodium: 28.7
- Fat: 0.6
- Carbohydrates: 13.3
- Protein: 0.9