- Bundt Cake:
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1/4 cup espresso powder
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Extra dark chocolate, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and grease 6 (preferably 12) mini bundt pan .
- Whisk together espresso powder and milk in a pot. Heat mixture until it is hot, remove from heat and whisk in butter. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine cocoa powder, pastry flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together milk, greek yogurt, maple syrup, and eggs. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Scoop out chocolate mixture and fill each bundt until 3/4 full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes. Carefully loosen bundts and remove from pan. Continue to let you while you make ganache.
- While bundts cool, cut chocolate into small chunks and place in a bowl. Bring heavy cream to a near boil and pour over chocolate. Let sit for 4-5 minutes and then whisk until chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate ganache over bundts and sprinkle with chocolate.