- 1 red kuri squash
- 2 tablespoons minced scallion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresno or red jalapeño pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground Frontier Co-op Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups packed arugula
- 1/2 cup cooked bulgur
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- [url]3 tablespoons lemon vinaigrette∞https://naturallyella.com/lemon-vinaigrette//[/url]
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Quarter the squash and remove the seeds. Place cut-side up in a roasting pan.
- In a small bowl combine the scallions with the fresno pepper, garlic, thyme, ginger, soy sauce, allspice, and cinnamon. Stir, adding enough olive oil to form a thick paste. Spoon the paste over the squash, spreading across all the flesh of the squash. Roast until the squash is tender, 35 to 45 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, combine the arugula with the bulgur and pomegranate seeds. Add in the vinaigrette and toss until combined.
- Once the squash is done, divide the arugula onto the roasted squash.
Tips & Tricks: Make the marinade ahead of time if needed.
Stock up: get the pantry ingredients you will need: arugula, bulgur, pomegranate seeds
Nutrition: see the information.