Grilled Baby Bok Choy, Carrot, and Edamame Salad with Mustard-Tamari Dressing
- 2 bunches baby bok choy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 carrots
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons tamari (soy sauce)
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat grill.
- Lightly rub olive oil over boy choy and place on grill. Cook until bok choy is charred on each side, 3-4 minutes (but check often- it all depends on the heat of the grill).
- Cut or julienne carrots and combine with edamame. Once bok choy is grilled, sprinkle carrot mixture on top.
- To make dressing, combine mustard, soy sauce, vinegar, and honey in a jar with a liquid. Shake until combine and pour desired amount over salad and serve.
by Erin Alderson