- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sprigs thyme (or rosemary)
- 2–3 handfuls baby spinach
- 8 ounces pasta
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan
- In a sauce pan, heat butter over medium-low. Mince garlic and add to pan. Saute for 1, add thyme, and cook for 1 more minute. Add spinach to butter mixture and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain and add pasta to spinach mixture. Sprinkle parmesan on top and mix everything together.
- Serve with an extra sprinkle of parmesan and thyme.
*The majority of Parm isn’t vegetarian friendly, however, there are brands out there that are made without rennet. Check the package if you are concerned!