- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound shelled fava beans
- 1 bunch of green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/2 cup garbanzo beans
- extra olive oil for topping
- Soak quinoa in water for 15 minutes. Drain, add back to the pot, and add in water. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce to a simmer, and let cook for 15 minutes.
- While quinoa is cooking, heat olive oil over medium heat. Stir in onion and garlic, cooking for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant. Stir in fava beans, garbanzo beans, and rosemary and reduce heat to medium-low heat. Continue to cook until beans are cooked through, another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir into cooked quinoa. Dish into bowls and drizzle a olive oil on top. Add cheese if desired (I would recommend feta!)