- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt*
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed if using canned
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons cilantro
- Juice from half lime
- 3-4 whole wheat naan
- Cilantro, for serving
- Lime juice, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425˚. In a roasting pan, toss together onion, pepper, tomatoes, zucchini, olive oil, curry powder, and salt (if using). Roast for 15-20 minutes until vegetables are tender. Stir in chickpeas and continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting, in a small bowl mash together avocado, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Once vegetables are done, assemble naan-wiches by smearing avocado on the inside and a few spoonfuls of roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with cilantro and squeeze a bit of lime juice over filling. Roll and wrap with parchment to secure.
*Depending on the curry powder you are using, adjust the salt. I prefer to use a salt-free blend that I can adjust the amount of salt I use. Be careful to not overdo it!
*Don’t want to turn the oven on? Simply toss everything in a foil packet and place on the grill. Cook until vegetables are tender.