An easy and delicious cookie for the holidays or for a quick weekday treat!
- 1 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Super-Fine Natural Almond Flour (150 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Sea salt, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and line a sheet tray with silpat mat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl. whisk together the almond flour, bakings soda, and salt. Add the egg along with the oil, honey, and vanilla, stirring until the dough is thoroughly mixed.
- Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, drop cookies onto a baking sheet in roughly 2 tablespoon portions and press lightly into a circle. Bake for 14 to 16 minutes, until puffed up, slightly firm to the touch, and golden. Let cool completely.
- In the top of a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt the chocolate and coconut oil together. Dip half of each cookie into the chocolate and place on a drying rack or wax paper. Sprinkle with salt if desired and place in the refrigerator until the chocolate is set.