Use your leftovers to make a wonderful grilled cheese sandwich!
- [url]1 recipe for broccoli frittata∞https://naturallyella.com/baby-broccoli-frittata-with-feta/[/url]
- 3 to 4 teaspoons brown mustard, optional
- 2 biscuits or 4 pieces of bread
- 3 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Olive oil, for brushing
- Make frittata as directed. Save 2 slices of the frittata as leftovers to make these grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Preheat griddle over low heat. Assemble the sandwiches by spreading 1 couple teaspoons of mustard on one slice of bread. Layer 1 slice of the frittata along with half the cheese and top with second slice of bread. Repeat with second sandwich.
- Brush the top of the sandwich with olive oil and place that side down on pan. Brush the top side of the sandwich with olive oil. Grill on each side until browning and cheese is melting, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Repeat for second sandwich.