- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cubed
- 1/2 medium onion cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 dozens wonton wrappers
- water for sealing the wrappers
- sunflower oil to brush the potstickers
- Preheat the oven to 400˚. Toss the sweet potatoes and onion- spread mixture on a parchment covered baking tray. Bake for 25-35 minutes until sweet potatoes are tender. Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Combine Sweet potato mixture, salt, pepper, rosemary, ricotta, and Parmesan cheese in a food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together and looks somewhat smooth (there can still be some lumps in the potatoes.) Set up a work station with filling, wrappers, water bowl, and a sheet tray.
- Preheat your oven to 350˚ (or you can leave it on from before and just drop the temperature.)
- Place about a tablespoon of filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper. Wet edges and crimp. Place on a baking tray and repeat with remaining filling.
- Brush each potsticker with oil and bake for 15-20 minutes until the potstickers are golden brown. I simply served them with soy sauce and sesame oil but I’m sure there are some great dips that would go great with these.