Posted by https://naturallyella.com/baked-hummus-and-spinach-dip/
© 2012 Naturally Ella. All rights reserved.
Baked Hummus and Spinach Dip
- 1/2 recipe for hummus (above)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Place spinach in the food processor and pulse a few times until spinach is shredded.
- Next, make hummus according to directions.
- Combine hummus, half of cheese, and spinach is a small casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cheese should be melted and hummus hot. Serve with pita, crackers, or veggies!
Loading nutrition data...