I hope you don’t mind, but I think this is going to become a regular series. I’m horrible when it comes to keeping up with blogs. My poor google reader is chocked full with delicious sounding recipes and yet, I barely find time to write my own. There are so many talented people out there, taking the time to create and share their food, that I feel like sometimes they deserve another “look at this!” moment.
This week, after effort on getting the spring section done, I’ve been scouring the web for lovely spring recipes and this is what I came up with!
- This Farro with grilled endives from Laura over at The First Mess. (Seriously, go over to her blog and say hi. I love how real she is and one of my goals is to meet her in real life some day.)
- Spring Carrot salad with harissa, herbs, and feta from Adrienne of Adrienne Eats (I love harissa)
- Spring Rolls with Carrot Ginger Miso Sauce from Kelsey of Happyolks (Also another seriously: I’ve never met Kelsey but she may be one of the most down to earth, nicest people ever. She’s on my “bucket list of bloggers to meet.”)
- Spinach Pesto Quinoa from Jacqui of Good Things Grow (Ps- check out Jacqui and her husband’s screen printing shop on etsy. Absolutely adorable!)
- Springtime Stir-Fried Millet from Kathryne of Cookie and Kate (She’s up for best cooking blog on Saveur-go vote!)
- Spiced Whole Grain Chocolate Cake With Salted Chocolate Frosting from Kasey of Turntable Kitchen (Another plug- I subscribe to their pairing box and it’s so fun getting music/food ideas in the mail once a month!)
- Boozy Pie bites from Russell of Chasing Delicious(Boozy and pie= ahh-mazing.)
- I’ve also been craving a few things I’ve made in the past bit of time. My Maple Oat Granola lasted less then a week in my house (and I’m dying to make Jeanine’s version (from Love and Lemons.) She created such adorable mini parfaits- yum!) Also I ate this carrot ginger rice AND this Rhubarb noodle bowl for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- sometimes with a fried egg on top. So good and easy!) Finally, this pumpkin oat bread has been back on my to-make list for a mid-day snack.
- Also, my chipotle sweet potato and guac tacos I seem to always crave? My dear friend Melissa from the Fauxmartha makes them on the regular and she even blogged about them on her new contributing column on Mint called “Pinned it/Made it.” I’m super excited for her column because I’m totally guilty of pinning on not making!