|Brussel Sprouts and Lemon Pasta |
Author: Erin Alderson
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 4 ounce Lemon Pepper Pasta
- 1 cup Brussel Sprouts
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- none Lemon zest and parmesan for topping
- Cook pasta according to package. If you are unable to find lemon pasta, use regular and add lemon zest to brussel sprout mixture.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Cook garlic until for one minute and add in brussel sprouts. Cook until brussel sprouts are tender, about 8-10 minutes.. Toss in walnuts (and additional lemon zest if using). Continue to cook for two more minutes.
- In a bowl combine drained pasta, brussel sprouts, and remaining tablespoon of oil. Top with additional lemon zest and/or parmesan cheese.
Recipe by Naturally Ella at http://naturallyella.com/brussel-sprouts-with-lemon-pasta/