|Mini Espresso Bundt Cakes with Dark Chocolate Ganache (+Giveaways) |
Author: Erin Alderson
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 40 mins
- Bundt Cake:
- 2 cups 2% milk
- ¼ cup espresso powder
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups whole milk greek yogurt
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces dark chocolate
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- Extra dark chocolate, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350˚ and grease 6 (preferably 12) mini bundt pan .
- Whisk together espresso powder and milk in a pot. Heat mixture until it is hot, remove from heat and whisk in butter. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine cocoa powder, pastry flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk together milk, greek yogurt, maple syrup, and eggs. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Scoop out chocolate mixture and fill each bundt until ¾ full. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a knife comes out clean. Let cool in the pan for 15-20 minutes. Carefully loosen bundts and remove from pan. Continue to let you while you make ganache.
- While bundts cool, cut chocolate into small chunks and place in a bowl. Bring heavy cream to a near boil and pour over chocolate. Let sit for 4-5 minutes and then whisk until chocolate is smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate ganache over bundts and sprinkle with chocolate.
Recipe by Naturally Ella at http://naturallyella.com/mini-espresso-bundt-cakes-with-dark-chocolate-ganache-giveaways/