|Brussels Sprouts and Soba Noodles with Ginger-Honey Sauce |
Author: Erin Alderson
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
- 1/2 lb Brussels Sprouts
- 1 medium shallot
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz soba noodles
- 1" chunk ginger, peeled
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-2 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoon honey
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor attached with a slicing blade, add Brussels a couple at a time. Next, add shallot and continue to slice. Heat olive oil in over medium heat and add shallot/Brussel Sprout mixture. Cook until Brussels Sprouts are tender.
- Add ginger to food processor and pulse until ginger is in fine pieces. Add oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1 tablespoon honey, and salt, pulsing until combined. Taste and add more vinegar or honey to taste. Add to Brussel Sprouts and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add soba noodles and cook until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain and add to Brussels Sprouts.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds.
Recipe by Naturally Ella at http://naturallyella.com/2012/12/12/shaved-brussels-sprouts-and-soba-noodles-with-ginger-honey-sauce/