As food goes in hot months, I grill a lot and I eat ice cream. I really eat more ice cream than I probably should.
So when I saw these Popsicles, I knew I had to try them. With the only ingredients being juice, yogurt, and honey- you really can’t go wrong and I don’t have to feel guilty “scarfing” down these.
Even better? Super simple to make.
- 2 tablespoon concentrated cherry juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup milk
- In one bowl, combine the water and cherry juice. In a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, honey, and milk.
- Using 3 ounce molds, fill 1/3 of each Popsicle mold with yogurt mixture. If you want strips, freeze mold for 45-60 minutes, remove, and add in a layer of cherry juice. Place mold back in the freezer until the cherry juice layer is set, another 45-60 minutes, remove and place the final layer of greek yogurt mixture in the molds. On your final layer place the stick in the molds and place back in freezer for 3-4 hours (I left them in over night.)
- If you don't want to wait for the layers to freeze, do the layers all at once, use a skewer to swirl, place a stick in the molds, and freeze overnight.
- For original recipe click here